Friday, July 28, 2006

Changed my mind

Initially, I was going to use this blog to host my wedding stuff and share with the bridal party. I've changed my mind. I'm going to use this medium to VENT over my wedding planning process and how little things can be blown up FOR NOTHING. I go back to my original words of advice - that my fiance found to be rude: opinions are like assholes - everyone has one!

I have chosen the color hunter green for my bridal party and I am getting married in March - what the hell is wrong with that?!! People have the ordacity to be complaining about it - asking for a lighter shade. Dare I tell half of them the truth that "light colors do not look good on everyone!" By wearing a dark shade, you stand half a chance of looking decent in the pictures!

The people that I have standing up for me have joked about looking like trees - well DAMN! Thanks a lot...but you see - it's my day...PERIOD. You will look like landscaping...period.

Thanks for listening y'all...

2 comments:

Gina said...

I LOVE dark bold colors and I HATE Pastels...so THANK YOU =)

Hugs, me

Simply Me said...

Thanks Me... :) That's why I have my girls standing up for me, as well and my other half's family. In hind sight, if it weren't protocol, I would only selected my sister and my friends. This family stuff is going to blow up - I can feel it. :)